- Three simple ways to place an order.
- Can I order on my iPad?
- What is the symbol “Ø” in your Portrait and Pass Code?
- When’s my Photo Day?
- How do I qualify for the Online Order Bonus?
- How do I download my Hi-Res Digital Download Photo(s)?
- Why do I need to submit my order form and payment before seeing proofs on photo day?
- I received photo proofs with my order form, what do I do know?
- Can I order after the due date or from previous years?
- Can I order my photos online?
- I still have not received proofs for my child, when should I expect them?
- How do I get another set of proofs?
- What is Edge’s Family Plan?
- Is the Family Plan available online?
- I received the wrong package or pose; what can I do?
- I am receiving a “Subject Not Found” error when I try and order online, what should I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do my portraits include taxes?
- My child had retakes done, how do I view and order their photos online?
- ORDER ONLINE via our Online Store. If you received a written Pass Code and Portrait Code on your set of proofs you can go to our online store and purchase your portraits. It’s fast and convenient and can be shipped straight to your door. You can also share your photos or have another family relative purchase these photos for themselves.
- MAIL YOUR ORDER to the following address with a cheque or money order: Edge Imaging, 940 Gateway Drive, Burlington ON, L7L 5K6
- CALL US with your order at 1-888-416-3343 (EDGE). You can make your purchases over the phone using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or American Express. Please call our toll free number and one of our customer care representatives will be happy to take your order.
Can I order on my iPad?
Yes. Simply log into edgeimaging.ca/order, enter your portrait code and pass code and click submit. To add a pose to a package, click the package and then click the pose you would like to order. The pose will then appear within the package selection and you may continue with adding another product or proceed to checkout.
When’s my Photo Day?
Look up your photo day at edgeimaging.ca/photoday. Start typing your school name, school code or city in the form provided to find your school.
How do I qualify for the Online Order Bonus?
No bonus code is required. If you have purchased $35 or more per child, your online bonus product(s) will be automatically applied to your order and will arrive with your photo package.
How do I download my Hi-Res Digital Download Photo(s)?
Every purchased photo goes through our exclusive EdgeEffect™ colour technology process, ensuring every portrait we print or send you digitally is exceptional. If you have ordered a package with a Hi-Res Digital Download, your online digital download code of your photos and one printed 5x7 portrait will arrive with your photo order.
Why do I need to submit my order form and payment before seeing proofs on photo day?
If you need to return an order form on or before photo day, your school is running a prepaid program. To reduce distribution of forms at your school, no photo proofs will be sent home. Make sure you fill out the paper copy and enclose payment with the order form. Bring the order form and payment to the camera on photo day. Cash, credit card, money order and cheques are accepted.
I received photo proofs with my order form, what do I do know?
If your order form arrived after photo day, you school is running a photo proof program which allows you to select from photo proofs. If your proof set came with a Portrait Code and Pass code you can go online to order or you can return your order to the school. If returning the order to the school, make sure you fill out the paper copy and enclose the payment with the order form. Bring the order form and payment to the teacher on or before the deadline printed on the proofs. All orders placed online by the due date will have an early delivery to the school.
Can I order after the due date or from previous years?
Yes, at Edge Imaging student's images are always available. If you still have your order form please follow the Three Simple Ways to Order or if ordering from previous years, please contact a Customer Care representative to have another order form sent to you or access to order online. Please remember there is a $10 shipping and handling fee (per family) that applies to all late orders. Please add this to your total before sending in your order.
Can I order my photos online?
If you received a written passcode and portrait code on your set of proofs you can go to our Online Store and purchase your portraits online. It’s fast and convenient and can be shipped straight to your door. You can also share your photos or have another family relative purchase these photos for themselves.
How do I get another set of proofs or Online Codes?
- School Name
- City (as we have many schools with the same name)
- Child's full name
- Student Number or OEN Number
Online codes will be emailed within 48 hours and please allow 2 weeks for printed proofs.
What is Edge’s Family Plan?
If you have 3 or more children in the same immediate family and living at the same address and in schools that are photographed by Edge, you only pay the full price for the first two children. Additional children’s photos are no charge. All your packages must be of the same value. You must complete an envelope for each child. The Family Plan applies to the Elementary and High School Fall School Day programs only. The Family Plan is not available online. You must complete the paper order forms, or call our customer care team at 1-888-416-3343 to qualify.
Is the Family Plan available online?
The Family Plan is currently NOT available online. Please fill out the family plan section of the order form for each child and return to the school. All family plan information is validated by the school.
I received the wrong package or pose, what can I do?
For order discrepancies, please contact a Customer Care representative at 1-888-416-3343 or fill out the Quality Guarantee with the reason for the return and mail back to Edge Imaging. We will have the corrected package reprinted and shipped to your home or school (if no home address provided) within 7 – 10 business days.
I am receiving a “Subject Not Found” error when I try and order online, what should I do?
We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the online ordering site. Please provide us with your child’s Subject ID number and Job code located on your proofs. If you do not have this information please send us the school name, city, child’s full name and grade, and we will be able to look further into this issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, money orders and cheques. If you pay in cash, please send the exact amount for your order as we are unable to provide change. We do not accept post-dated cheques. Returned cheques, post dated cheques and declined credit cards are subject to a $30 fee. If paying by credit card, please ensure you have indicated the type of credit card as well as the epiry date on your card.
Taxes are no longer included on any of our order forms. It is up to the parent or student placing the order to calculate and include the correct amount of tax with payment through paper order forms. Tax will be automatically added to online purchases. For details on how to calculate your taxes please refer to our ON-tax chart or BC-tax chart.
For ease of ordering, students’ retake photos will be available online using the same portrait and pass codes that you used to access their original photos. In some cases, you may need to clear your browser history in order to be able to see the retake photos.