University of Guelph Grad Photos & Class Composites
Official University of Guelph photographer since 1995
Your $50 sit fee includes:
Part One: Traditional graduation photos (indoor) – “Parent Pleasers”
- 4 backgrounds, variety of poses
- Cap and gown portraits, complete with props like flowers and diplomas
- One headshot will be used for the official class composite
Part Two: University of Guelph outdoor session (optional) – “Iconic”
- Have your photos taken outdoors in a variety of poses at locations all around campus
FREE Class Composite
- You must have your photo taken by Anderson-Coats to appear in your graduating class composite.
- The deadline for 2020 graduates to have their photo taken is March 1, 2020.
The friends we make in university are the ones that last a lifetime. Make your grad photo shoot a truly memorable experience by including some of your best friends.
- Anderson-Coats is happy to add group photos to your individual photo session
- Any students who have already paid for their portrait session may jump in for free; otherwise, we charge a $10 fee per jump-in, payable at the camera
- Feel free to bring your friends, parents, or even pets as jump-ins
What is a “jump-in”? A jump-in is someone who did not pay for their own portrait
How to book a group appointment
- Each student needs to book their own appointment using the tool below if they will require a gown and sash
- Select a date and time available for your group size
For groups over 6, please contact the studio to schedule an appointment. Otherwise, please use the booking tool at the bottom of this page.
Book your appointment online
- Enter code UOU below.
- Select an available date and time
- Include any jump-ins in the note section and whether they require a gown and sash.