Guelph Grad Studio
We’ve missed your smiling faces!
We know graduation photos are important to you; they’re important to us, too! We’ve begun running graduation and milestone studio days, following the new physical distancing procedures we’ve implemented.
Where to find us
University of Guelph
50 Stone Rd E University Centre
Campus Parking Fee: There is a fee to park on campus and you can find info about fees and how to pay here.
Directions from Parking lot 31:
- We suggest that you use parking lot 31, located at the corner of Gordon St. and Stone Road E.
- Walk across South Ring Rd West towards the bus terminal/loop
- Follow the sidewalk to the bottom of the bus loop.
- Enter the University Centre through the front doors of the building. When you enter, the studio is located on the right side of the building. Look for our camera wallpaper!
What you need to know
- University of Guelph vaccination policy. The University of Guelph has mandated all visitors over the age of 12 who access University buildings or U of G-managed facilities must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- University of Guelph COVID screener, must be filled out before coming onto the campus.
How is Edge Imaging Protecting Students Against COVID transmission?
- Limited scheduled appointments, properly spaced with designated area
- No shared photography props; please bring your own if you’d like
- Gowns are staged for 24 hours prior to use, following the same protocols as the Retail Council of Canada
- Only online payment is accepted at this time
- Payment for your session must be made when booking the appointment
- Approximately two weeks after photo day, students/parents will be emailed their photo proofs with the opportunity to purchase a variety of photo products
- Updated set-up for photographing students to ensure physical distancing
- No-touch mirrors and tables for personal items eliminate cross-contamination
Edge team members:
- Physical distance and safety protocol training provided for all Edge Imaging team members onsite
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by Edge Imaging team members
Questions or concerns?
We’d be happy to help. Simply send us an email and a member of our customer care team will be in touch!