Providing Service to People with Disabilities
Edge Imaging is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities.
Edge Imaging will ensure that our staff members are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. We charge no fees for our services.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Edge Imaging will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
Training for Staff
Edge Imaging will provide training to all employees. This training will be provided to staff within the first month after being hired. Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the requirements of the customer service standards.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- How to use devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Edge Imaging’s services
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to Edge Imaging’s policies and procedures.
All feedback will be directed to the Manager of Customer Service. Customers can expect to hear back in seven working days. Complaints will be addressed through regular complaint management procedures at Edge Imaging.
Modifications to this or Other Policies
Any policy of Edge Imaging that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
The Edge Imaging Accessibility Policy will be available on request.
Group Photo Information
- My class photo was not included in my package?
- My child missed photo day, do they still receive a class group photo?
- Do I have to order a package to receive the class group?
- How can I purchase an extra class photo?
Classroom group photos are complimentary to all students, for this reason the photos are not included in your package but will be distributed by the teacher.
Yes, group photos are complimentary to all students in class whether they are in the picture or not.
No, you do not have to order a package in order to receive the class group picture. They are complimentary to all students.
- What are the different shipment options?
- Will my photos be shipped to the school or to my home address?
- I ordered my photos online and selected to the ‘Ship to School’ option, when will I receive my photo packages?
- I live in the Burlington area, can I pick up my photo package?
- Ship to School Option: Order forms returned to the school or orders placed online with the ‘Ship to School’ option will be delivered to the school approximately 3 weeks after the Proof Due Date.
- Mail to Home - Standard Delivery: Fall, Spring or Junior/Kinder Grad Photos (14-21 calendar days): Your photo order will be processed in our lab and delivered within 14- 21 calendar days from the date the order is placed. Tracking numbers are not available with Canada Post on standard delivery. *Please note that during our high volume months of October through to December, orders can take up to 4 weeks.
- Mail to Home - Standard Delivery: Senior Grad (3-4 weeks): Your photo order will be processed at our lab and delivered within 3-4 weeks from the date the order is placed. Tracking numbers are not available with Canada Post on standard delivery.
- Mail to Home - Priority Delivery (4-5 business days): Your photo order will be processed and delivered within 4 - 5 business days. Priority Delivery packages are shipped by Purolator. Tracking numbers are available with the Priority delivery option by contacting a Customer Care representative.
Photo packages ordered through the school will automatically be shipped to the school. Orders that are placed online will have three shipping options, Ship to School, Ship to Home Standard delivery and Ship to Home Priority delivery.
Online orders with the 'Ship to School' option will be printed with the traditional paper order from the school. For this reason, packages will not be delivered to the school until approximately 3 weeks after the proof due date.
Yes, parents and students are welcome to come to our lab located in Burlington, Ontario to pick up their photo pacakges. Please call a Customer Care representative first to make arrangements.
- Three simple ways to place an order.
- What is the symbol “Ø” in your Portrait and Pass Code?
- How do I qualify for the Online Order Bonus?
- How do I download my Hi-Res Digital Download Photo(s)?
- Why do I need to submit my order form and payment before seeing proofs on photo day?
- I received photo proofs with my order form, what do I do know?
- Can I order after the due date or from previous years?
- Can I order my photos online?
- I still have not received proofs for my child, when should I expect them?
- How do I get another set of proofs?
- What is Edge’s Family Plan?
- Is the Family Plan available online?
- I received the wrong package or pose; what can I do?
- I am receiving a “Subject Not Found” error when I try and order online, what should I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do my portraits include taxes?
- ORDER ONLINE via our Online Store. If you received a written Pass Code and Portrait Code on your set of proofs you can go to our online store and purchase your portraits. It’s fast and convenient and can be shipped straight to your door. You can also share your photos or have another family relative purchase these photos for themselves.
- MAIL YOUR ORDER to the following address with a cheque or money order: Edge Imaging, 940 Gateway Drive, Burlington ON, L7L 5K6
- CALL US with your order at 1-888-416-3343 (EDGE). You can make your purchases over the phone using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or American Express. Please call our toll free number and one of our customer care representatives will be happy to take your order.
How do I qualify for the Online Order Bonus?
No bonus code is required. If you have purchased $35 or more per child, your online bonus product(s) will be automatically applied to your order and will arrive with your photo package.
How do I download my Hi-Res Digital Download Photo(s)?
Every purchased photo goes through our exclusive EdgeEffect™ colour technology process, ensuring every portrait we print or send you digitally is exceptional. If you have ordered a package with a Hi-Res Digital Download, your online digital download code of your photos and one printed 5x7 portrait will arrive with your photo order.
Why do I need to submit my order form and payment before seeing proofs on photo day?
If you need to return an order form on or before photo day, your school is running a prepaid program. To reduce distribution of forms at your school, no photo proofs will be sent home. Make sure you fill out the paper copy and enclose payment with the order form. Bring the order form and payment to the camera on photo day. Cash, credit card, money order and cheques are accepted.
I received photo proofs with my order form, what do I do know?
If your order form arrived after photo day, you school is running a photo proof program which allows you to select from photo proofs. If your proof set came with a Portrait Code and Pass code you can go online to order or you can return your order to the school. If returning the order to the school, make sure you fill out the paper copy and enclose the payment with the order form. Bring the order form and payment to the teacher on or before the deadline printed on the proofs. All orders placed online by the due date will have an early delivery to the school.
Can I order after the due date or from previous years?
Yes, at Edge Imaging student's images are always available. If you still have your order form please follow the Three Simple Ways to Order or if ordering from previous years, please contact a Customer Care representative to have another order form sent to you or access to order online. Please remember there is a $10 shipping and handling fee (per family) that applies to all late orders. Please add this to your total before sending in your order.
Can I order my photos online?
If you received a written passcode and portrait code on your set of proofs you can go to our Online Store and purchase your portraits online. It’s fast and convenient and can be shipped straight to your door. You can also share your photos or have another family relative purchase these photos for themselves.
How do I get another set of proofs or Online Codes?
- School Name
- City (as we have many schools with the same name)
- Child's full name
- Student Number or OEN Number
Online codes will be emailed within 48 hours and please allow 2 weeks for printed proofs.
What is Edge’s Family Plan?
If you have 3 or more children in the same immediate family and living at the same address and in schools that are photographed by Edge, you only pay the full price for the first two children. Additional children’s photos are no charge. All your packages must be of the same value. You must complete an envelope for each child. The Family Plan applies to the Elementary and High School Fall School Day programs only. The Family Plan is not available online. You must complete the paper order forms, or call our customer care team at 1-888-416-3343 to qualify.
Is the Family Plan available online?
The Family Plan is currently NOT available online. Please fill out the family plan section of the order form for each child and return to the school. All family plan information is validated by the school.
I received the wrong package or pose, what can I do?
For order discrepancies, please contact a Customer Care representative at 1-888-416-3343 or fill out the Quality Guarantee with the reason for the return and mail back to Edge Imaging. We will have the corrected package reprinted and shipped to your home or school (if no home address provided) within 7 – 10 business days.
I am receiving a “Subject Not Found” error when I try and order online, what should I do?
We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the online ordering site. Please provide us with your child’s Subject ID number and Job code located on your proofs. If you do not have this information please send us the school name, city, child’s full name and grade, and we will be able to look further into this issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, money orders and cheques. If you pay in cash, please send the exact amount for your order as we are unable to provide change. We do not accept post-dated cheques. Returned cheques, post dated cheques and declined credit cards are subject to a $30 fee. If paying by credit card, please ensure you have indicated the type of credit card as well as the epiry date on your card.
- How do I sign up for my grad photos?
- What is included in my sitting fee?
- How do I add retouching?
- Are the taxes included in the price?
- Can I order just one picture?
- How do I book an appointment for retakes?
An information pamphlet will be distributed or available in your school office for pick up. This appointment notice will provide you with detailed program information and tips on how to look your best on photo day. There are two ways to sign up for your graduation portraits. Your school may have sign-up sheets in the office; or you may be able to book grad appointments online at www.bookmygrad.ca with your school code. Please bring your sit fee or online booking receipt to your appointment. We encourage students to book their appointments early as spaces fill up very quickly.
The fee paid at the camera covers the cost of your photo session, your photographer, and your proofs. Depending on your school, the sitting fee may also include an 11x14 graduation class composite with the school name embossed on a vinyl folder. If you are receiving a composite, it will be delivered to the school before the end of your school year.
Each portrait you order from Edge Imaging is manually retouched by a professional retouching artist. Standard retouching of facial blemishes is included at no additional charge. Advanced premium retouching is available for braces, glare from glasses etc. Please contact us for details and pricing at 1-888-416-3343.
Taxes are extra and should be added to the subtotal.
The Build Your Own Package section allows you to create your own package with any number of sheets.
If a retake is scheduled at your school, you will have to book your appointment at your school or online at www.bookmygrad.ca as our Customer Care department does not have a schedule.
If your school does not have a grad retake day or you have missed grad retake day, Edge offers studio retake days on Saturdays from January to May. Please call us at 1-888-416-3343 (EDGE) to book your appointment. Please note that we are unable to control the fact that your photo may not appear on the composite or yearbook.