To Edge Imagings Grad Portrait Video Contest!
Make sure to share the contest details with friends and family! The more people who know about it, the more votes you can collect!
Vote For your Schools Video
Select from the list of schools below to view and vote for your schools Grad Portrait Video.
Have your school promote your High School Graduation Portrait session and your school could win Free prom photos.
Develop a Video
Develop a video that provides students with the details about their upcoming portrait session. Make sure to include important details like:
- Why they should get their photo taken
- Where to sign up
- When the sessions are taking place
- What to wear
Send your video to Edge Imaging and it will be posted on our website. Make sure to share the contest details with friends and family! The more people who know about it, the more votes you can collect!
Get FREE Prom Photos
The high school with the highest percentage of votes versus the school enrollment will WIN! Edge Imaging will provide this years prom photos for FREE!
Contest ends March 2014
Your fall portrait is a classic way to document the story of your high school years. We offer a wide variety of photo packages and products to choose from as well as two levels of professional retouching.
Your graduation day is the result of many years of hard work. It’s only natural that your graduation portrait is one of the most important school photos you will pose for. We provide many backgrounds and posing choices to help you cherish this important milestone.
Friendships formed in high school can last a lifetime. By providing a fun environment we are able to capture everyone’s true personalities and create memories for you and your friends to enjoy for years to come.
All dressed up for a night to remember. You have put so much time into preparing for this special night, let us help you capture these magic moments for you to keep forever.
At Edge Imaging we continue to chronicle your high school years with our Fall Day portraits. These traditional portraits are photographed by our expert staff on our traditional blue background. The photos we take serve many different functions from being used in the yearbook to your student ID cards. We also offer the choice of a pre-paid or a proof program to best suit the needs of your school and your families. We pride ourselves on our well-run photo day by providing plenty of trained staff which can easily accommodate even the largest of high schools.
Photo Day Tips:
Before the Photo Day
- Aim for a HAIRCUT at least a week before the photo day, this allows hair to grow into a comfortable length for photos.
- Check to make sure your uniform or clothing for photo day is clean and wrinkle free.
- For the guys - make sure you shave first thing in the morning to eliminate stubble.
- For the girls - you look wonderful. Apply concealer for your blemishes if need but keep in mind we can also retouch.
On your Photo Day
- Wear bright and solid colours for school portraits because it emphasizes your face.
- Wearing long sleeves allows the face to stand out more as well.
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.
How to order your school photos:
You'll be glad to know that Edge Imaging has one of the EASIEST order forms out there and offers the option to order online. Online ordering is quick and easy, and photo packages can be mailed directly to your home within 24hours. For more information on ordering your photos, please check our FAQ section.
Friends and Buddies Photos
Friendships formed in high school can last a lifetime. By providing a fun environment, we are able to capture everyone’s true personalities and create memories for you and your friends to enjoy for years to come.
The Friends and Buddies photo program is also a great way to support your school. Proceeds from each package sold goes back to your school. For more information on the Friends and Buddies fundraiser program or other school fundraiser opportunities check out our School Fundraiser page.
Steps for a smooth photo day:
- Sign up for an appointment (please see school office for appointment times and schedule).
- Fill out ONE order form per group. Students are welcome to be in multiple group photos but please note all students included in the group photo are required to purchase a package.
- For the best photograph resolution, we do not recommend having more than 7 people in one photo image.
- Add professional retouching for the whole group or a CD with your group image on it.
- Relax and have fun!