At Edge Imaging we continue to chronicle your high school years with our Fall Day portraits. These traditional portraits are photographed by our expert staff on our traditional blue background. The photos we take serve many different functions from being used in the yearbook to your student ID cards. We also offer the choice of a pre-paid or a proof program to best suit the needs of your school and your families. We pride ourselves on our well-run photo day by providing plenty of trained staff which can easily accommodate even the largest of high schools.
Photo Day Tips:
Before the Photo Day
- Aim for a HAIRCUT at least a week before the photo day, this allows hair to grow into a comfortable length for photos.
- Check to make sure your uniform or clothing for photo day is clean and wrinkle free.
- For the guys - make sure you shave first thing in the morning to eliminate stubble.
- For the girls - you look wonderful. Apply concealer for your blemishes if need but keep in mind we can also retouch.
On your Photo Day
- Wear bright and solid colours for school portraits because it emphasizes your face.
- Wearing long sleeves allows the face to stand out more as well.
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.
How to order your school photos:
You'll be glad to know that Edge Imaging has one of the EASIEST order forms out there and offers the option to order online. Online ordering is quick and easy, and photo packages can be mailed directly to your home within 24hours. For more information on ordering your photos, please check our FAQ section.