The move to high school marks a turning point in a young student’s life. At Edge we recognize this important event with a professional portrait session complete with gown, flowers and diploma. Families are able to choose from a variety of photo products to relive these memories for the years to come.
The class composite includes a picture of your child’s classmates and teachers, plus a hardcover folder embossed with the school’s name. The pocket inside provides a great place to store a certificate.
**Product will vary by school.
Photo Day Tips:
To get the most out of your milestone portrait session please remember the following tips:
- Please wear a white collared shirt. If you do not own one, do not worry as the photographer will have some on hand.
- We recommend getting a haircut approximately one week before the photos, to allow your hair to grow into a comfortable length.
- If you have a blemish on the day of your photos, no need to worry our retouching department can work wonders.
- Keep your nails neat and manicured as you will be holding a diploma in the photographs. We also recommend minimal jewellery.
- If you wish to wear a neck tie, please bring one with you on the day of the photos. Dark colours work best.
- Lastly … relax and have fun!
How to order your school photos:
After photo day, a vibrant 6x8 proof sheet with order form will be sent home with your child from school. You will have the option to either order online which is a quick and easy way to get your photos faster or you can return the order form with payment to the school. For more information on ordering your photos, please check out the FAQ section.