Photos of your family and children are the greatest gifts you can give to yourself and your loved ones. These are the times to remember before the years pass by. At Edge, we provide you with beautiful backgrounds and well-balanced colour portraits at an affordable price and it’s a great way to give back to your school.
For more information on the Family Night fundraiser program or other school fundraiser opportunities check out our School Fundraiser page.
Photo Day Tips:
- Aim for a haircut at least a week before the photo day, this allows hair to grow into a comfortable length for photos.
- For the guys - make sure you shave first thing in the morning to eliminate stubble.
- For the girls - you look wonderful. Apply concealer for your blemishes if needed but keep in mind we can also retouch.
- Check to make sure your clothing for photo day is clean and wrinkle free.
- Coordinate outfits and colours for a classic look.
- Patterned shirts can date a photo; we recommend wearing bright, solid colours for a timeless look.
- Full length photos will be taken, please remember to wear nice shoes.
- Hats are not recommended to wear for best photo results.
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.